Author Topic: Macklin Motors; Hamilton (Mazda)  (Read 12663 times)

Offline Flying KD

• TS2 Class
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic (45P)
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2015
Macklin Motors; Hamilton (Mazda)
« on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:06 pm »
 Hi   >:( >:(
Re the above dealership; the workshop has been rather incompetent, I had them fit the Mazda accessory Trunk Light's to my new 6 Estate prior to delivery. When I collected the car the car I was shown the lights and proudly told that they worked only with the vehicle's sidelights on! When this was corrected the wiring was left untidy, interior "C" pillar trim loose. headlining marked and the panel in which the lights were fitted was broken. This has been corrected but now the rear bumper has been chipped where the "master technician" has been working. I will now have to get a quote and mess around having this repaired thereby wasting even more time. Totally Unsatisfactory. Needless to say they will never see me again as, if they can't fit a simple accessory then what hope have they of more complex stuff; timing chain etc?

Offline Flying KD

• TS2 Class
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic (45P)
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2015
Re: Macklin Motors; Hamilton (Mazda) UPDATED
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 08:26:13 pm »
 The General Manager of the dealership has now offered to pay fuel costs for two return trips (160 odd miles total), and repair through SMART repairs, two chips, or contribute to my getting this done at my convenience to save another 80 mile trip, he has voluntarily referred this to Mazda and  Dealer Group customer services. The lights are working correctly and trim etc OK.  This will be accepted to conclude the matter. 

Offline Angela

• TS Class
  • Engine: 2.3L
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2011
Re: Macklin Motors; Hamilton (Mazda)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 12:49:48 pm »
Some dealerships /services are best to avoid , i have had my fair share of problems with some of them , car returned with big dent on the doors and few scratches  >:(  , hopeless muppets .