• S Class
  • Engine: 1.8L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: S
  • Year: 2007
help
« on: January 10, 2017, 07:35:22 am »
Good morning all need some advice. I have a Mazda 6 1.8 s. About 6 months ago every now and then it started missing. I took in for a full service and asked for it to be scanned and nothing showed up. It then became progressively worse. I took it back to garage and still no fault found. I did raise the MAF which they said they cleared. After taking it out last week and it juddering every 5 mins I took to a different garage who but on diagnostic machine and got code B1318 the garage couldn't believe I was getting no engine warning light which it never has. After lots of research it would appear it was a fault with the MAF which I changed on Sunday I also noticed the first garage had not tightened up clips on air pipe. Took it out for a long run and it had one very minor judder. Took it out yesterday and its worse than every and now drinking fuel. Please any ideas as at wits end thank you.

Offline stevem100

• Sport Class
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic (45P)
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2015
Re: help
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 03:33:37 pm »
Just a thought check all the vacuume pipes that they are not damaged and are on tight also coils and leads if you haven't already plus how old are the plugs ?
Cheers steve  8)