Author Topic: SRS airbag code  (Read 4189 times)

Offline __BC__

• S Class
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
SRS airbag code
« on: July 25, 2016, 10:21:49 am »
Hi everyone,

Apologies if this is the wrong section or if I've missed on some forum introduction protocol.

I have a 2009 6 saloon. I've recently enough had an intermittent airbag code flashing on the dash, it can happen for a day or two then not appear again for a month or more at a time.
I've checked the connections under the seats and all seems fine, I've googled for hours looking for tips and hints and specifically on the code itself trying to get more of an idea what exactly the problem is. If it's something simple I can fix myself then great, otherwise I want to get it into a dealer to look at but I'd rather have an upfront idea roughly of what it might be incase they chance their arms and try to flog me a new airbag controller or something that is unnecessary and expensive.

The code is flashing 25 and I was hoping some kind soul on here may have a list of the codes, have experience of this code before, or can link me to somewhere I can get some more info.

Many thanks
BC

Offline __BC__

• S Class
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
Re: SRS airbag code
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 02:38:03 pm »
Anyone anywhere got a clue?

Kind of surprised nobody has some small idea of what the 2 5 code flashing is related to.

Thanks