Author Topic: Ive made it!!!  (Read 14870 times)

Offline beezageoff

• Sport Class
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS
  • Year: 2008
Ive made it!!!
« on: October 25, 2011, 04:02:27 pm »
After numerous attempts to re register since the introduction of the new forum, Ive at last managed to sign up. I dont know what went wrong, but I kept getting asked the question, whenever my application was rejected, 'Are you human?' In fact, it happened so many times, I was beginning to have doubts myself!!! Anyway, its all sorted now. Shame about the old forum, but Im sure that it wont be long before most topics are covered again. One point I found with the registration process; when it asked me what colour my car was, (which is solid black), the only option I was given was black mica/metallic.

Offline wheelnut58

• S Class
  • Colour: Crystal White Pearl (34K) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2009
Re: Ive made it!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2011, 01:10:15 pm »
HI,yes it's nice to be back,i too had the problem with registering and my wife agreeing that i might not be human after all ;D,so the futures bright it's crystal white  ;)

Offline slidey

• Sport Class
  • Colour: Carbon Grey (28B) Metallic
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Year: 2006
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2011, 01:10:45 pm »
I'm another one that took ages to register, no idea what a bot was, stupid idea.

Dave

Offline Tinkz

• BOOM BOOM..........ZOOM ZOOM
  • S Class
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Year: 2007
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 01:23:05 pm »
 >:(   Like the same thing happened here very disheartning and all previous stuff lost, never mind being a girly sometimes a good clean out is good  gives you a chance to loose all the embarissing things lol

Offline Willpower

• Administrator
  • Takuya Class
  • Watching events
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2004
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 07:57:33 pm »
I'm another one that took ages to register, no idea what a bot was, stupid idea.
Dave

Stupid idea may seem to you, but the bots were one of the reasons this site crashed in the first place. With a fresh start and a new Moderator team to keep an eye on things, fingers crossed it won't happen again. Since the relaunch, we have already banned and disposed of numerous false members intent on spamming the site, so we can keep it safe and clean for you.

>:(   Like the same thing happened here very disheartning and all previous stuff lost, never mind being a girly sometimes a good clean out is good  gives you a chance to loose all the embarissing things lol

We still get a lot  of embarrassing stuff. But we now have tighter controls to keep it off the forum.

This doesn't mean that we are always going to get away with it and the Moderator team rely on all the members letting us know of anything spotted that could be suspicious. We cannot be online 24 hours a day. Working together we should be able to maintain a clean and healthy forum for all to enjoy.
Look at life through the windscreen, not the rearview mirror.