Author Topic: I-eloop screen battery indicator is not highlighted  (Read 3533 times)

Offline wucinac

• S Class
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2015
I-eloop screen battery indicator is not highlighted
« on: April 09, 2020, 09:39:37 pm »
Hello everyone. I have 2015 2.2 175 BHP and I
recently I noticed that I-eloop screen battery indicator is not highlighted. Engine and AC indicators are highlighted. First time when I noticed I went on motorway and after 20 miles it was highlighted. Day after it wasn't again. Is it battery ready for replacement or something else?

Offline apav

• Takuya Class
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
Re: I-eloop screen battery indicator is not highlighted
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 01:43:41 pm »
I do not have that car generation but it sounds like any display message comes up only when the device operates. E.g. You turn on the fog lights and something illuminates on the dash to remind you about this. You may have something similar going on.

https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/mazda6/mazda6_8hh3ee19c/contents/05240102.html

"Displays the status of the electricity stored in the rechargeable battery and being supplied to the electrical devices (whole vehicle in display is illuminated simultaneously)."

https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/mazda6/mazda6_8hh3ee19c/contents/05070100.html

"The driver is notified of the i-ELOOP power generating status and the vehicle conditions by the control status display.

The i-ELOOP power generating status is displayed in the centre display.

Refer to Control Status Display"

There is a very high probability that if your car battery is low, you will get a warning to change it as the start/stop system will refuse to operate. You could do a quick test for the car battery but I think what you have lighting up is just normal.