Author Topic: 2018 Mazda 6 sport nav info centre  (Read 5796 times)

Offline alan33

• TS Class
  • Colour: Soul Red Metallic (41V)
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2018
2018 Mazda 6 sport nav info centre
« on: February 10, 2018, 12:45:09 pm »
Does anyone know where I can find details of the menus for the info centre, as the manual that comes with the car is very lacking of any info regarding the SATNAV and after having had a 2013 version of the same car for three years that came with a TOMTOM SATNAV (were I was able to down load a manual).
I am very disappointed with the new version, things like although the car warns when speeding the car does not appear to know the speed limit of a lot of the roads in OXFORDSHIRE UK. I do not know if anyone else is having the same problem or if it is just where I live, and although the screen itself presents good quality  picture when using reverse, the map is lacking in fact the MAP is no better than the free MAP I have downloaded in to my iPhone supplied by HERE
I love to drive my car but has too many issues

Offline alan33

• TS Class

Offline alan33

• TS Class
Re: 2018 Mazda 6 sport nav info centre
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 02:15:55 pm »
HI I do not know if it is me or is the MAZDA info centre  satnav a pain for everyone as now just getting ready for holiday I went to update my satnav map and when I tried to run the MAZDA toolbox program on my PC I found I had no option but to update the toolbox program since then The PC has not been able to contact the NAVIEXTRA update server, I tried uninstalling the toolbox program and reinstalling the original program but when starting the toolbox program and trying not to stop it updating itself it will not run so program