Author Topic: Mazda dealers giving best service!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7914 times)

Offline Iainjmac73

• S Class
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2011
Mazda dealers giving best service!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 02, 2019, 03:38:18 pm »
I wonder how many people feel that franchised dealers do give the best service!. I have had the misfortune of having 2 of them, I have lost all faith in them having been charged for oil strainer cleaning and then finding out that they had never done it!!

Offline apav

• Takuya Class
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
Re: Mazda dealers giving best service!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2019, 09:58:57 am »
It is more of a social problem than anything else really.

Offline Iainjmac73

• S Class
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Trim: Sport
  • Year: 2011
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2019, 05:43:19 pm »
Sorry i fail to see how it is a Social problem , i believe that it is somewhere nearer a criminal problem taking money for services they did not carry out!

Offline PanPilot

• S Class
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2014
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 06:29:50 am »
 A social problem ??
 It's fundamental, surely - if you pay for something, then that is what you must receive.
If you mean, 'oh, well, they are all like that' then there may be an element of truth in it, in the sense thare is a culture of main stealers - sorry, dealers - ripping the customer off, and it has been prevalent for years, with all makes. I have had bad experiences with Ford, Volvo, and VW in the past. I have even resorted to marking parts with a dab of paint prior to my car going in for service, only to find it hasn't been touched - a que for me to visit the service manager and loudly bang on the desk!
 Thankfully they are not all like that. I am currently a customer of Hodgson Mazda in Gateshead, and can't recommend them enough, they have been faultless, even though they didn't sell me the car in the first place.

Offline apav

• Takuya Class
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2009
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 09:58:57 am »
I am not sure what I said wrong.

Criminal problems are caused by humans.

Fundamental problems are caused by humans.

I fully accept that Thatcherism has properly deregulated the society and converted it to stand alone entities but we have to do with humans connected together no matter how much she did not like this idea.

Nobody acts alone. One person benefits, another person is getting hurts and the balance is maintained.

As you say, you try to do business with a group of humans. Part of the team is not good and you shout to the rest of the team to fix their wrong doing.

It is textbook social problem. If the lower people did their job properly, you will not need to shout to the higher people.

But then there will be no need for rulers which is undesirable in current affairs. Nobody ever tried to elevate the lower to make them reach their full potential.

With no regulation and no morals, you can only rely on shouting and brutal power to settle your differences.