Author Topic: Stoneacre Doncaster  (Read 14816 times)

Offline andyk3090

• TS2 Class
  • Colour: Copper Red Mica (32V) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: LPG
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: TS2
  • Year: 2011
Stoneacre Doncaster
« on: December 24, 2011, 06:38:37 pm »
I was gutted to find out Ringways Mazda on York Road Doncaster have been bought out by Stoneacre. Hopefully they will be better than Stoneacre are for Fiat/Alfa.  I have had Alfas and Fiats and the service and aftercare from Stoneacre have been rubbish IMHO. Poor service, unwelcoming facilities and rubbish repairs including their bodyshop. I always found Ringways to be OK and helpfull, hopefully the old staff remain and provide a decent service. If not it looks like I will be looking for somewhere else.

Offline Rob

• TS2 Class
  • Colour: Celestial Blue Mica (38J) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Year: 2009
Re: Stoneacre Doncaster
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 06:38:35 pm »
yeah that has been in the pipeline for ages, i heard before last xmas that ringways were in some sort of trouble, that came 2nd hand from a GK group guy. At least you dont have to go far if you have to change dealerships.

Offline andyk3090

• TS2 Class
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 10:39:03 am »
Who do you use Rob and are they any good?

Andy

Offline Rob

• TS2 Class
  • Colour: Celestial Blue Mica (38J) Metallic
  • Engine: 1.6L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Year: 2009
Re: stoneacre doncaster
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:42:17 pm »
Gk group on penistone road hillsborough sheffield, yeah not bad if you book early enough they will pick up the car leaving you a little fiat to run about in or they will drop you off home ( will be other drop off's aswell ) if you drop car in yourself, i just jump on the tram its a excuse to go to meadowhell. But you must book early for these benefits.

We have had 4 mazda's from them a new 2, an 1st gen 3 ( 18m months with 2700miles) and a new 3 awesome, then i got my 6, i wanted diesel, cruise & 6 speed.

I havent any gripes as yet over last 4/5 year with dealer, but i wouldnt buy again any 2nd hand, little issues with the six that needed a bit of cash spending to put right, so i sorted them myself & went and bought new premuim mats it was £70 all up, but i did haggle a good deal due to lack of buisness at the time.

I would phone them a month or two before your next service, get a quote for service and ask about travel arrangements, bye the way the tram ticket is given free IF you ask for one and its a all day saver, bus, tram ( train? ).

Rob.

Offline andyk3090

• TS2 Class
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 09:01:51 pm »
Thanks Rob, My 1st service will probaly be due in a couple of months, so I will probably give Stoneacre one chance and see what they are like. But the fringe benefts of a trip to Meadowhall and skive in company time may be attractive.  :)

Andy