Author Topic: New from Northern Ireland  (Read 4286 times)

Offline Madasadad

• S Class
  • Colour: Graphite Mica (38R) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Trim: SE-L Nav
  • Year: 2015
New from Northern Ireland
« on: September 24, 2017, 09:27:18 pm »
Ive just picked up (3 days ago)  a Jan 2017 SE L Nav auto diesel with 13750 in machine grey.  Ive already covered 400 miles and early signs are good, well built, spacious loads of kit and excellent value, paid £14995 for mine.  Only issue i have is with the dealer.  i asked the salesman the history of the car and he told me it was an ex Mazda car, however the tax book shows the first owner was  ERA UK Ltd (Europa Renta Car).  This would explain the high mileage for a 9 month old car.  Should I take them to task?  the car is in as new condition

Offline V 249

• Sport Class
  • Colour: Black Mica (16W) Metallic
  • Engine: 2.0L
  • Fuel: Petrol
  • Transmission: Manual
  • Trim: Takuya
  • Year: 2011
Re: New from Northern Ireland
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 10:41:36 am »
Comment in the motoring column of the Telegraph some time ago, ex rental with high miles should be fine.
They will have been  well run in as driven further and harder than any private owner would,so any faults would have been picked up and rectified long before the car was sold on.
Comment as seen for what it is worth.!

Offline stevem100

• Sport Class
  • Colour: Sonic Silver Metallic (45P)
  • Engine: 2.2L
  • Fuel: Diesel
  • Transmission: Automatic
  • Trim: Sport Nav
  • Year: 2015
Re: New from Northern Ireland
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 08:22:45 pm »
Hi should be fine being diesel like mine and ive had 2 change oil and filter every 6/7000 miles shouldn't have any DPF issues no matter what sort of journeys you do short or long fast or slow. 37000 in my old 14 plate up to 8500 in the new one NO PROBS.