General Category > Car Insurance

1 car & 2 people

(1/3) > >>

oldman:
Hello,
All these multicar firms offer many car & many people but none do as per subject.
At moment the missus and i have to change every year so we do not loose no claims and is a pain.

Anyone know a firm that does 1car & 2 people insurance?

Neil

SM25T:
Struggling to undestand the question ..... cover for one car with driver and spouse as covered drivers ?

bazzamf:
I think a lot of insurance companies do one car and two drivers at no extra cost. I have my son on mine at no extra cost. Try Liverpool and Victoria (LV=)

oldman:
sorry if wasn't clear, was in my head!
if we do not swap the main driver every 12months, the other person looses there no claims discount.
but i cannot find a place where you can be a named driver and retain your no claims if you remained a named driver for 3or4 years rather than a primary driver.

make sense?

beezageoff:
I know that this isn't related to the subject, but I have just renewed my policy today. I rang my provider to tell them that I was not renewing as I had found another quote which was about £40 cheaper. They asked me to hold on whilst they reviewed it and came back with another quote that was ***£50*** cheaper than the renewal quote. I then read Martin Lewis's website (Money saving expert) and he states that some companies always add on £50 when you renew! So, its always worth querying the renewal amount. Just thought that I'd mention it. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version